Tray-Pak is dedicated to providing the highest quality themoformed packaging solutions to every customer. Before your product leaves the Tray-Pak facility, product quality has been assured throughout every step of our process using quality control standards guided by the principles of ISO 9001: 2008, GFSI, FSMA, AIB food safety standards and good manufacturing practices (GMPs) as outlined in the 21 CFR 110.
We constantly audit our processes and systems to ensure consistently high quality standards, and seek new ways to keep our operations – and our customers – on the cutting edge. Tray-Pak empowers our employees to be proactive in driving continuous improvement to our quality processes.
Quality is assured using:
- ISO 9001: 2008 principles
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) guidelines
- AIB food safety standards
- Corrective and Preventative Action Programs
- Tracking programs to allow for full traceability back to raw materials
- Computer-monitored production
- Consistent quality checks, performed every 30 – 60 minutes
- Electronically tracked data for 24/7 accessibility